Monday 20 August 2012

Five Foodie Finds

 

Check out the top 5 fun foodie finds I have come across this week!


1. The Cottonrake Bakery, Hyndland, Glasgow
Amazing cakes, puds and tarts. I love the window display and the carrot cake I had was awesome. They also made their own gourmet sausage rolls which I didn't try but looked really yummy.




2. Red Leicster with Scotch Bonnet Chilli
Oh my god, after discovering Cornish Cruncher with Chilli at M&S I thought I had found the ultimate spicy cheese but this is even better, and it is HOT HOT HOT! Yum. I found it at the deli counter is Waitrose, you have to try it!



3. Exploring China - A Culinary Adventure
This show on BBC2 is awesome. I want to be friends with Ken Holm and Ching-He Huang, they look like they are having so much fun on their foodie journey! I love Asian food and have travelled quite a bit in South East Asia but I have never been to China. Definately want to go on day! Check this out on iplayer if you missed it.




4. Comedy Hot Sauce
He he, these Hot Sauces from the wonderful Lupe Pintos on Leven Street made me giggle. I took the picture to send to my friend Jen who loves condiments and spice.



5. Charbonnel et Walker Choccies
How cute are these handbags and heel chocs! I met up with my school friend Gillian this last week and she gave me these as a very sweet gift. She got them in Harvey Nicks which has a fantastic food department but you can also get them from John Lewis, House of Fraser or online at http://www.charbonnel.co.uk/



No comments:

Post a Comment